We are calling on our artist members to participate in the Connexion ARC members’ group show at Charlotte Street Arts Centre. If you are not already a part of our membership, you can sign up to become a member of Connexion ARC by following this link: https://connexionarc.org/become-a-member
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a date and time to drop off work between July 13 – 18.
· Small to medium-size work is preferred.
· 2-D work MUST BE INSTALLATION READY (framed or unframed).
· 3-D work must sit solidly on a flat surface or be properly outfitted for easy hanging on a wall.
· Video file(s) must be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo (send links).
· Audio file(s) must be uploaded to SoundCloud or Bandcamp (send links).
· Drop off works between July 13 – 18
· Reception date: July 22 from 4 – 6pm
· Exhibition dates: July 22 – September 6, 2022
· Pick up dates: September 7-10 from 12pm-6pm
* WORKS MUST BE READY TO HANG OR INSTALL WITH THE PROPER HARDWARE WITHOUT ADDITIONAL PREPARATION FROM THE STAFF!
** Please contact us ahead of time if you would like to install large or 3-D work. Space is limited for all work and will be assigned on a first-come-first-served basis. Works that are not adequately prepared for display will be declined.
*** Don’t forget about your art! Participating artists are required to pick up their works before September 10 at 6:00pm. Due to limited space, Connexion cannot guarantee that artworks that were not picked up by the deadline will be held indefinitely. After two attempts at contacting participating artists, forgotten artworks may ultimately be disposed of. If you cannot pick up your artwork on or before September 10, please contact us in advance to make alternative arrangements. We appreciate your co-operation!
Please Note: While we do our best to safeguard artworks, the Charlotte Street Arts Centre is open to the public. Connexion ARC is not responsible for damage or theft of works of art displayed or stored in our space. We ask that exhibiting artists provide their own insurance coverage, if they choose do to so (optional).
E-mail email@example.com for more information!