We are calling on our artist members to participate in members’ group show at Charlotte Street Arts Centre. If you are not already a part of our membership, you can sign up to become a member of Connexion ARC by following this link: https://connexionarc.org/become-a-member
Because of CSAC and Connexions’ closure due to Covid-19 we ask our members to email email@example.com and set up a time and date to drop off work.
- Small to medium-size work is preferred.
- 2-D work must be installation-ready (framed or unframed).
- 3-D work must sit solidly on a flat surface or be properly outfitted for easy hanging on a wall.
- Video file(s) must be uploaded to YouTube (send links).
- Audio file(s) must be uploaded to SoundCloud (send links).
- Drop off works by July 19, 2021
- Exhibition dates: July 22-September 6, 2021
- Reception: July 22 at 4pm
- Pick up dates: September 7-10 from 12pm-6pm
* Please contact us ahead of time if you would like to install large or 3-D work. Space is limited for all work and will be assigned on a first-come-first-served basis. Works that are not adequately prepared for display will be declined.
** Don’t forget about your art! Participating artists are required to pick up their works before September 10 at 6:00pm. Due to limited space, Connexion cannot guarantee that artworks that were not picked up by the deadline will be held indefinitely. After two attempts at contacting participating artists, forgotten artworks may ultimately be disposed of. If you cannot pick up your artwork on or before September 10, please contact us in advance to make alternative arrangements. We appreciate your co-operation!
Please Note: While we do our best to safeguard artworks, the Charlotte Street Arts Centre is open to the public. Connexion ARC is not responsible for damage or theft of works of art displayed or stored in our space. We ask that exhibiting artists provide their own insurance coverage, if they choose do to so (optional).
Click Download to access our intake form:
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Connexion ARC located on the first floor, to the right of the Film Co-op office. Our office is accessible via the front entrance, or via elevator from the new lobby entrance, located on the right side of the building, accessible from Charlotte Street. There is a wheelchair-accessible washroom on site. Charlotte Street Arts Centre has gender-neutral bathrooms available. Please call (506) 478 4484 or email email@example.com if you require assistance or have any questions.
Connexion ARC respectfully acknowledges the land on which we operate as the traditional unceded territory of the Wolastoqiyik/Wəlastəkwiyik and Mi’kmaq Peoples. This territory is covered by the “Treaties of Peace and Friendship” which Wolastoqiyik/Wəlastəkwiyik and Mi’kmaq Peoples first signed with the British crown in 1726. The treaties did not deal with surrender of lands and resources but in fact recognized Mi’kmaq and Wolastoqiyik/Wəlastəkwiyik title and established the rules for what was to be an ongoing relationship between nations.