Artistic Director, Connexion ARC
NOW HIRING: ARTISTIC DIRECTOR
Connexion ARC is seeking a new Artistic Director to lead our organization for the next three years. Connexion has entered a new phase of stability, and seeks a self-motivated artistic director to help us continue to deliver contemporary art programming including residencies, exhibitions, mentorships, and publications.
The right candidate will be a contemporary artist with their own vibrant practice. They will also have:
- A passion for artist-run culture
- Experience working in arts administration (volunteering or work for ARC boards preferred)
- Willingness to live in Fredericton NB (small moving stipend available for the right candidate)
- Willingness to supervise and mentor summer student staff
- Ideas for new programming
- Social media communication skills and grant writing experience
- Comfort and skill at working in isolation, and time management
- Basic graphic design skills
- Basic website maintenance skills
$21.54/hr to $26.92 / hr for an Artistic Director (pt – $28,000/ year)
Hours between 20-25/week and depending on experience.
Position includes three weeks paid vacation, and two weeks paid professional leave.
Successful grant applications will result in bonuses issued during annual performance review; the first of which will take place after six months. These will be subject to taxation as part of your income package for the year.
Please send resumé with two references, CV, and cover letter/statement of interest to email@example.com by Midnight, Friday October 2nd.